Welcome to our 2014 Conference!
BBR 2014 is the showcase conference event of the Institute for Brands and Brand Relationships (brandrelationships.org), led by Susan Fournier, Mike Breazeale and Jill Avery. Kay Lemon of Boston College serves as our Keynote Speaker as we unite the BBR community in Boston for a third time.
BBR 2014 is for academics and managers who are passionate about brands and the relationships people form with them. The conference seeks to advance branding knowledge by disseminating new research, sharing best company practices, and encouraging the evolution of research ideas, particularly among the doctoral student community.
As brands are multi-faceted creatures, so too are the perspectives needed to understand them. BBR 2014 encourages a range of theoretical perspectives (e.g., anthropology, sociology, culture studies, organizational behavior, neuroscience, finance, economics, psychology) and methodologies (e.g., case studies, experiments, ethnographies, critical studies, field studies, interviews, secondary research, empirical modeling) dedicated to understanding, creating, nurturing, managing, and leveraging brands and brand relationships:
Important Dates, Deadlines and Information
• Conference Dates: May 19 – 21, 2014
• Submission Deadline: February 15, 2014
• Notification of Acceptance: March 15, 2014
• Early Registration Deadline and Fees: $475 (if registered by April 15, 2014)
• Late Registration Deadline and Fees: $575
• Special Student Rate: $375 (by April 15, 2014)/ $475 after
• Conference Location: Boston University School of Management, 595 Commonwealth Ave,
Boston, Massachusetts USA